BOPLASS Councils Come Out on Top
Every year between February and April, ALGIM conducts an audit of all New Zealand city, district, regional and unitary council websites and publishes a ranked table of the results.
In 2015, the web audit consisted of five assessments including:
- Compliance with the NZ Government Web Standards;
- Website functionality and online services available;
- An accessibility audit undertaken by the Blind Foundation;
- Enquiry response time test via email and social media; and
- A best practice review of online services.
Out of the 78 councils assessed, BOPLASS councils took five of the top ten spots:
1st - Whakatane District Council
3rd - Tauranga City Council
5th - Rotorua Lakes Council
7th - Gisborne District Council
9th - Taupo District Council
A real credit to our progressive Bay of Plenty Councils.
Follow the link below for more information: